Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Writing on My Wall

After blogging about random ramblings that go on at The Berlin's Wall, I've decided to expand my blog by doing something I've wanted to do for a while now. For those who know me, it is no secret that I am a total blog junkie. I spend countless hours poring over other peoples blogs. From life blogs, to do-it-yourself renovation blogs, fashion blogs and food blogs. I love them all. It’s not just pure voyeurism that keeps me entertained and coming back, I have also learned a tremendous amount from some of these blogs. It was because of the blogs I read that I decided to refinish an old wood desk. It was because of these blogs that I convinced my husband that painted cabinets could look good. I finally caved and read, devoured the Twilight series because of all the recommendations of people in the blog world. I started juicing, drinking green monsters, tried hot yoga, all due to the blogs I read. This past year would have been very different if it wasn’t from my online ‘friends’ steering me to try new things.

So because of this I have decided to start a new series where I will feature different blogs that have inspired me in some way. Let’s face it, aren’t you just in awe of some of these women who find time to juggle all the things life throws at them, marriage, career, children, home improvement projects, working out, staying fashionable and still have time to blog (what seems like effortlessly), about it. I always think to myself, I wonder what their daily life is really like? Each featured blog will be a firsthand account of what a day in the life is really like for them. From the time their alarm clock goes off to the time they go to bed.

I’ve decided to call this section, “The Writing on My Wall.” A little play on words with my blog name, The Berlin’s Wall.

I have the first featured blog all set up so hurry back so you don’t miss it! I’ll give you a hint, she’s a real FUN girl!


No comments: